Wine Not Winery Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Wine Not Winery franchise business opportunity, Wine Not Winery franchises or Wine Not Wineries franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
A Custom Winery can produce at least 40 varieties of fine wine with amazing efficiency. In these turnkey establishments, the system is in full view behind glass panels adjacent to the retail and tasting area.
Advanced technology and a proven formula for creating fine wines each and every time, coupled with selection and simplicity put Wine Not in the forefront of customers' minds. Wine Not boasts the highest gross margins in the industry.
This unique concept is enabled by Wine Not's trouble-free modular winery system which was developed through the collective expertise of a specialized team of engineers, oenologists and microbiologists.
To complement the visual impact, customers visiting the winery are greeted by knowledgeable and personable staff who guide them through the wine making process. Customers are then invited to sample various types of wine as the characteristics of each are described in relaxed and enjoyable surroundings. The customers then purchase their favorite selections, having gained an insight into the wine maker's craft and the quality of the wines.
Franchisees share in the fun and success and benefit from comprehensive training, marketing support, a royalty-free "Quick Start" program, in house order desk support, ongoing support and business improvement resources, three franchisee meetings per year including our annual conference and wine competition.
Franchising can be tailored to suit individual needs and requirements.
Wine Not began as a single unit in 1993 has grown today into 47 Wine Not locations across the USA, Canada and the Caribbean.
Benefits of owning a Wine Not International Franchise:
Your own exclusive territory
- A completely customizable concept
- Lowest royalties in the industry
- We offer you the ability to independently brand your winery
- Complete and unsurpassed training program at one of our current locations
- Favorable product pricing resulting in high gross margins
- Direct from manufacturer pricing
- In house order desk
- We have been leaders in the wine making franchise industry with 15 years of international wine making and business experience
- Support and development for your operation, including site selection assistance and lease negotiation
- Preparation of opening inventory, equipment and supplies to open and operate your franchise
- Ongoing support through a franchise liaison
- Our international contacts sourcing the highest quality juices from around the world
Continuing product innovation and development which maintains our leading edge market placement and superior quality
- In-house oenologist for wine making technical support
- Exclusive, customized software program
- E-commerce/on-line wine sales capability coming soon