Wetzel's Pretzels Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Wetzel's Pretzels franchise business opportunity, Wetzel's Pretzel franchises or Wetzel's Pretzels franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Growing up with the name Wetzel meant being summoned by a schoolyard rhyme: "Hey Wetzel, you pretzel!" This primordial message twisted little Rick Wetzel's impressionable mind. For Wetzel, pretzels were his destiny.
The quest was on. Wetzel envisioned the pretzel as the perfect, fresh, and filling food, ready on just a moment's notice. And so, Wetzel began to roll. A pretzel mix like no other. Hand rolled. Baked up fresh. And served fresh.
How fresh? Well if someone hasn't given into temptation to buy that pretzel within thirty minutes, it's bye-bye.
So you only get a perfectionist's pretzel, fresh from the oven, over-sized, chewy and full of flavor. In fact, in all kinds of unique flavors: pretzels with cheeses, pretzels with garlic, cinnamon-sugar pretzels and more. Today, you approach Wetzel's, you can see, smell, and taste what Wetzel's has wrought.
Thank you for your interest in joining the Wetzel's Pretzels Franchise family. We are currently seeking qualifed candidates to become store owners in most areas of the United States and many foregin countries. Even if you have no previous franchising experience, Wetzel's Pretzels can help you own your own business.
As background, the soft pretzel concept is an impulse business that relies on lots of foot traffic. In addition to shopping malls, locations that work best include airports, train stations, universities, stadiums, tourist areas, theaters and amusement parks.
A Wetzel's Pretzels store can operate in 400 to 600 square feet of space with a minimum of 15 feet of frontage. Another option is a freestanding kiosk with a minimum of 200 square feet of space and off-site storage. Either store or kiosk can be extended to a second location through the use of a cart that is serviced from the main store.
Wetzel's Pretzels offers a comprehensive franchise support program that includes:
- Site Selection and Lease Negotiation
- Layout and Design of your Store
- Classroom and In-store Training
- Marketing and Promotional Support
- Rights to use Wetzel's Pretzels Trademark and Logo
- Use of the Wetzel's Pretzels Confidential Recipes
- Purchasing Assistance for Food and Paper Products
- Use of Operations Manual
- On-going Operational and Marketing Support