Taco John's Mexican Restaurant
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Taco John's Mexican Restaurant franchise business opportunity, Taco John's Mexican food franchises or Taco John's franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
A HOT franchise that's fanning out across America like wildfire!
We're growing extraordinarily fast and Taco John's is seeking ambitious folks like you to open a franchise in your area. Since 1969 we've become successful by serving generous portions of high-quality, authentic Mexican food for a fair price. And now, demand is increasing and exceeding our goals. We want you to join us immediately, so we've made it easy to start. We have a franchise support center that provides ongoing support from the very beginning...From site selection and facility design to training; our team will assist you, step by step. As we have for hundreds of stores - we'll be there for your Grand Opening, consultations and beyond...
Join us and you will receive:
- Use of the Taco John's brand name, systems, logo and store design.
- A comprehensive four or five week Taco John's Management Training.
- Program designed to prepare you for daily operation of a Taco John's Restaurant.
- Construction & design support.
- Franchise development support and a step-by step guide through the process of new-store layout, ordering of equipment, furniture, and fixtures.
- Support and training assistance in pre-opening and opening.
- Ongoing support from: Taco John's Franchise Business Consultants, the Taco John's Research & Development Department, Purchasing & Distribution Department, and marketing support and assistance for local store and media marketing.
History of Taco John's
In April, 1968, a small taco stand opened in Cheyenne, Wyoming. The "Taco House" was an instant success because of the unique seasonings used in its tasty tacos and burritos. In 1969 our founders began franchising this concept as "Taco John's." The first restaurants were brightly colored modular buildings that were manufactured in Cheyenne and trucked to the site.
Today, Taco John's celebrates 36 years of excellence. There are over 400 Taco John's, in both small and large communities. Our buildings have changed dramatically and we now have a great new look for the future. We have added drive-thru technology and become a leader in this segment of the fast food industry. Other service, packaging, and recipe changes have been made and new products added. Despite the progress and innovation, the core elements that made Taco John's a success over the years have remained the same. Our commitment remains to serve generous portions of fresh tasting, boldly seasoned, Mexican food served quickly and pleasantly for a fair price. That's what Taco John's is still all about. We call it ... West-Mex Attitude.