Sarku Japan Grill & Sushi
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Sarku Japan Grill & Sushi franchise business opportunity, Sarku Japan Grill & Sushi franchises or Sarku Japan Grill & Sushi franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Founded in 1987, Sarku Japan Grill & Sushi opened its first store in Boston, Massachusetts. Our goal was to introduce fresh "made-to-order" Japanese cuisine with high quality ingredients that provide a healthy nutritious meal alternative to traditional fast food restaurants. We were the first to establish the concept of Teppanyaki-style, freshly cooked Japanese cuisine in food courts within major shopping centers and we still are the only quick service restaurant to offer this cutting edge feature as a national standard. The Sarku Japan family of brands includes Sarku Japan- Grill and Sushi restaurant and Sarku Japan Sushi Bar.
Sarku Japan restaurant franchise is one of the largest and most successful Japanese Quick -Service Restaurant (QSR) Operators in the United States. Sarku Japan Grill & Sushi operates 200+ locations in food courts in regional shopping centers; and is currently expanding onto strategic street level locations with our Sarku Japan -Grill and Sushi brand. This concept serves not only our world famous teriyaki menu, but a delicious sushi offering as well.
As a Sarku Japan Grill & Sushi franchisee, you will benefit from 20+ years of operational experience.
You will enjoy:
- Sizzling, freshly prepared, delicious and nutritious menu offerings
- Extensive training and ongoing operational support
- Branded design with modern configuration
- Site Selection Assistance
- Comprehensive marketing programs
Sarku Japan Grill & Sushi franchise embraces the philosophy of KAIZEN - "Continuous Improvement" to maintain a business environment which develops and encourages a family of talented and dedicated franchisees to achieve their individual goals.
Restaurant experience is helpful, however it is not a requirement. We search for candidates with strong leadership, passion for customer service and transferrable management skills in an entrepreneurial environment.