Penn Station East Coast Sub
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Penn Station East Coast Sub franchise business opportunity, Penn Station Sub franchises or Penn Station East Coast Sub franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
PENN STATION EAST COAST SUBS OFFERS EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES
- Ranked as one of the top 200 Franchise Opportunities in the U.S. by Entrepreneur Magazine in its January, 2003 24th Annual Franchise 500 listing.
- Ranked #1 Restaurant Franchise Company by Success Magazine in its October 2000 Annual ranking of the top 200 American franchises.
PENN STATION EAST COAST SUBS PROVIDES COMPREHENSIVE STORE OPENING SUPPORT
- Our extensive Opening Checklist covers all of the nuts and bolts of opening a new restaurant, thereby guiding you toward a successful Grand Opening for your store. A team of seasoned restaurant professionals provides assistance with site evaluation, lease negotiation, initial marketing support and training.
- Customized floor plans for decor and equipment placement and specifications are provided as part of our pre-opening support.
- Training is provided in our unique One-on-One Program performed over a three week span in one of our company-owned stores. On-site assistance is also provided during the first week your store is open.
PENN STATION EAST COAST SUBS ASSISTS YOU AFTER YOUR RESTAURANT OPENING
- To help obtain a well-running store, our Area Representatives consult with the franchise owner regularly, work on site with the management staff and provide guidance in the areas of operations, marketing, food preparation techniques and cost management.
- We negotiate national purchase contracts with approved suppliers for food, equipment and other services which offer you the benefit of lower costs.
- All vendor rebates taken as income by many franchisors are either used to offset the product cost to the franchisee or retained in a National Fund for the direct benefit of the Penn Station® System.
PENN STATION EAST COAST SUBS COMMITMENT TO QUALITY OPERATIONS
- An "Owner-Operator" mentality behind the counter results in the highest quality product and service provided to our customers. Our unique General Manager and ownership program is the backbone of our system and will provide the framework for instilling a true owner's mentality in your franchise.
- The Penn Station Operating Manual is our template for success. It defines our systems, techniques and policies which ensure that all customers receive the same high-quality dining experience at each and every unit.
- A Franchise Advisory Council provides a forum for franchisees to offer suggestions and input towards improving the system in a manner which positively impacts operations and customer relations.
PENN STATION EAST COAST SUBS HAS SINGLE AND MULTI-UNIT OPPORTUNITIES
- We are looking for entrepreneurs with prior restaurant experience, seeking growth opportunities for their capital in a proven system with potential for expansion.
- Franchise opportunities are available throughout the Midwest and Southeast United States. Under certain circumstances, we may consider granting franchises outside these areas.