MyMenu Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the MyMenu franchise business opportunity, My Menu franchises or MyMenu franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Celebrity Chefs & Cooking TV Shows
have Transformed the Specialty Food Industry -
Now You Can Join this Dynamic Sector
MyMenu is a delicious frozen food retail store, that offers hundreds of easy-to-prepare, restaurant quality meal ideas in one easy to navigate aisle. MyMenu is an exciting retail concept that offers customers hundreds of high-quality, specialty flash-frozen food products in a friendly, convenient shopping environment that's a welcome alternative to conventional grocery stores. MyMenu was established to answer the public's growing demand for high quality meat and specialty food items at reasonable prices. As we continue to expand in many major U.S markets we're looking for enthusiastic individuals to join us. If you have excellent interpersonal skills and you'd like to be involved in your community this may be the ideal opportunity for you. While previous retail experience is helpful, it's not essential as we provide you with comprehensive training that covers every aspect of running the business.
As a MyMenu franchisee you'll also benefit from owning a business that provides you with significant advantages, including:
- Minimal staffing requirements- In addition to yourself, only a few employees are necessary to run the business.
- Family-friendly, set hours that allow you to have a balanced life beyond the store.
- Complete, turnkey business package that includes extensive training and ongoing support.
- Strong customer loyalty- The innovative MyMenu Rewards customer loyalty program helps you develop a loyal following of customers.
- Exclusive products and items that differentiate your business from traditional grocery stores- Our strong relationships with suppliers allow you to offer exclusive items that are not available at grocery stores.
- Preferred pricing and significant buying power- Our purchasing department selects and buys products for all MyMenu stores, which results in quick, sizeable purchases at the best possible prices. As a result, you'll enjoy preferred pricing and lower rates from suppliers.
Catering to the Demand for Fine Food Products Helps You Attract a Vast Audience
MyMenu stores carry only the finest products from well-established, reputable suppliers who can guarantee both consistency and quality. Our experienced buyers are in constant contact with the best purveyors and food processors throughout North America. Our stores feature a wide variety of over 300 products including beef, pork, poultry, seafood, hors d'oeuvres, vegetables, desserts and many specialty products. We strive to create a diverse product line that caters to a variety of lifestyles, including homemakers, senior citizens, and professionals. We offer our customers nothing less than the finest in quality, cleanliness and unparalleled customer service.
You'll Benefit from a Business Model that Fosters Customer Loyalty
At MyMenu, we understand that advertising is a key component to promoting and strengthening our brand in order to build customer loyalty and continually expand our customer base. The cornerstones of the MyMenu brand are:
- Hundreds of quality grocery products available in one easy-to-shop aisle.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Unique packaging.
- Reasonable pricing with extra MyMenu Reward savings on every flyer.
- Clean, inviting store image and environment.
- Friendly, knowledgeable product consultants.
Take Advantage of a Great Opportunity
For a limited time, MyMenu is extending a pioneer plan offer to new franchisees in Madison, WI and Fort Wayne, IN.
The plan significantly reduces the investment requirements for a new MyMenu franchisee and includes savings of approximately $100,000 through the reduction of upfront costs including the initial franchise fee, elimination of the construction fee, as well as lowering the cost of construction.
MyMenu is also lowering royalties to as low as 3 per cent, as part of the pioneer plan. You will also receive considerable store support, and field support to offset operational costs.
Comprehensive Training and Support Prepares You for Success
MyMenu prides itself on its comprehensive training program. Upon being awarded a store, you will receive the following:
Pre-Training Orientation (1/2 day) - During this time you will receive your pre-training orientation package. You will also meet representatives from several brand team departments.
- Classroom Training (2 weeks) - This group training features an intensive and comprehensive curriculum designed to acquaint you with MyMenu operational systems and provide you with retail and business management skills.
- In-Store Training (7 days) - This week of training provides you with the hands-on experience you need to become a successful franchisee.
- On-Site Set-up (12 days) - MyMenu Field Trainers will meet you in your store to help you receive and merchandise your first product order, help you train staff and set up your store. The store is opened to customers one week before the Grand Opening, also referred to as the 'soft opening.'
- Follow up On-Site after Grand Opening training (7 days) - After the Grand Opening and/or transfer date, your Field consultant will stay with you for approximately one week to provide guidance and follow up on any questions you may have.
- Field Consulting and Operational Support - Your MyMenu Field Consultant will act as the liaison between the franchisee and the franchisor. Their management skills and knowledge are provided to you formally for one week following the Grand Opening. In addition, they will continue to be the key contact at Corporate Office, providing youwith expertise and support on an on-going basis.
We also provide you with:
- The use of MyMenu name, trademarks and reputation.
- Our collective experience, business expertise and advice.
- Store design and layout assistance.
- Preparation of initial product inventory.
- Marketing and advertising advice for initial store promotion.
- Access to volume buying power and aggressive promotions.