La Paletera Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the La Paletera franchise business opportunity, La Paletera franchises or La Paletera franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Every now and then a concept comes along that finds an unfulfilled niche in consumer demand. La Paletera is fast becoming just such the concept for this decade. The appeal of the product both in the fast-growing Hispanic market and among the similarly expanding healthy food sector paints a very bright future in franchise opportunities. For the franchise investor to be a part of something so original and with so much potential is truly exciting.
In the spring of 1997, Amy Salazar quietly opened the first La Paletera on Kostoryz Street in Corpus Christi, Texas. Few knew the hard road and huge obstacles it took for the young Mexican immigrant to first unlock the door to this childhood dream, but what they discovered when she did became a mammoth success. What began as an ambitious vision- making and selling authentic paletas and fruit cups to the Mexican-American community -has now evolved into a profitable franchising enterprise embraced by multiple ethnic and economic markets.
Amy Salazar's dream far exceeded anything she had ever imagined, and after six years, she realized that to continue to grow and prosper, the company needed to restructure its management. In 2002, she sold a majority ownership in the concept to a strong Texas Development group, which, as she had hoped, is now introducing the concept nationwide. This has allowed Amy to focus on La Paletera's products and quality, maintaining an important role in senior operations and ownership. Today, there are more than 20 La Paletera stores, along with one state of the art full-service commissary. New stores are under development in Austin, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, San Marcos, Odessa with existing units in Beeville, Houston, Corpus Christi, McAllen, Victoria and San Antonio. Negotiations are also underway with area developers for additional stores in Houston and Dallas and new ones in El Paso. Inquiries have been received from as far away as California and Florida.
As La Paletera moves into its eighth year of operations, the Company is confident it has created a specialty food service concept unique to today's franchise market. The menu, while simple and easy to manage, has received exceptional reviews by an overwhelming majority of guests and media. Original and flavorful products, coupled with a casual dining atmosphere, appeal to a broad audience of consumers, from youths and families to couples and the elderly. There is an ever-growing market for catering parties and for take-out. Studies are underway to create the packaging and means to take advantage of this demand.
Should you qualify for a franchise, La Paletera will commit the following resources to your new business:
- Use of the trademarked name and logo of La Paletera
- Use of the La Paletera developed trade dress and a supply of uniforms
- Assistance with restaurant and kitchen design
- Full restaurant equipment and fixtures package
- Assistance with site location using our site selection criteria and our company experience
- Ten days of training to cover every aspect of store management
- Opening team to assist with the Grand Opening of your store for up to 4 days
- Complete Operations and Employee manuals
- Advertising kit for help with advertising and public relations ideas
- La Paletera preparation recipes and Recipe Manual
- Vendors of all other food products with preparation recipes
- La Paletera customized packaging materials such as to-go bags and logo cups
- La Paletera Commissary provided products
La Paletera is a food service concept with a very big future. By providing market-fresh, 100 percent natural fruit cups, Mexican crushed-fruit popsicles known as "paletas," smoothies and other delicious, flavorful and healthy food treats, the company has tapped into a huge and rapidly expanding consumer market.
The attraction of the La Paletera concept is in the fresh and healthy nature of its products and the appeal of its pricing. The popularity of these deliciously sweet treats comes not just from the vibrancy of the flavors but in the guarantee the ingredients are all natural, fresh and made daily to meet a rigid standard of quality. For the health and diet conscious, La Paletera offers a particularly attractive alternative to the usual processed and sugar-laden treats, especially for parents concerned about the dietary habits of children and young adults.
Since its inception, La Paletera has been embraced with widespread popularity and success. The concept offers an excellent business opportunity for the savvy entrepreneur who knows the tremendous growth potential in the Hispanic and health food markets and the demand for more healthy alternatives in the snack food industry.