Gelato di Roma Creamery
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Gelato di Roma Creamery franchise business opportunity, Gelato di Roma franchises, Gelato di Roma Ice Cream franchising or Gelato di Roma Italian Ice Cream franchise, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Gelato di Roma Creamery is the brainchild of Allie T. Mallad, an entrepreneur whose recent formula for success has everyone exploring the finer points of a favorite comfort food - Italian ice cream, or gelato. Allie's operational expertise coupled with his entrepreneurial passion and marketing savvy, eventually gave rise to the Gelato di Roma concept.
A hands-on approach to corporate franchise management has proven to be a giant winner for the company, and the quality presentation of over 50 freshly made gelato flavors is the "magic" behind the company's success.
Gelato is Italian ice cream. It has a richer flavor and thicker texture than regular ice cream because it includes more solids, no preservatives and less air. Since the air content is only about 45% (versus 100% in regular ice cream) and the fat about 7% (versus 16% in regular ice cream), the product is denser and the flavors more concentrated. Gelato di Roma offers 51 flavors (all made on premises with 100% natural ingredients and no preservations), including a line of intensely flavorful fruit sorbets. Gelato di Roma also offers signature pizzas and newly introduced oven-baked subs - a natural fit for the consumer as well as an operationally perfect match for the business model.
The ice cream business is a $20 billion industry and the pizza industry is even bigger at about $30 billion per year. We have a specific and unique strategy to distinguish ourselves in the competitive marketplace. We are the only concept that has taken both industries to a higher level with the creation of "Pizzalato." This term truly explains our concept. It refers to dinner and dessert - or pizza and gelato. Our tagline is "Dinner with Us is Desert On us!" With our signature Pizzalato, customers will always leave our restaurants with a free pint of gelato or sorbet. It's a terrific idea that started as a promotion and is now an effective form of branding for Gelato di Roma.
Best Gelato Concept
We own the unique liquid proprietary base that is used to make our gelato. Without it, a gelato company loses control of two of the three fundamental stages of developing a premium gelato: quality ingredients and unequaled richness. At Gelato di Roma, our research and development team maintains the highest quality standards for our gelato and sorbet, and is responsible for the ongoing refinement and development of our proprietary recipes. The team works closely with approved dairies and chemists to insure that our combination of natural ingredients guarantee superior product for the consumer.
Gelato di Roma Authentic Italian Creamery's mission statement is to be a world-class franchisor while introducing the American consumer to the premium, incredible taste of gelato. To achieve this goal we are innovative in our approach to business. We work as a team, providing attention to detail but never losing sight of the larger picture.
At Gelato di Roma we recognize the need to provide leadership in all areas and are committed to assisting our franchisees in their success.
Our area developers and seasoned brokers assist franchisees in reviewing prime real estate and demographics to ensure that you are set up to succeed. Whether it's a strip center, stand alone, or non-traditional location, we are experienced in knowing what works.
As a new franchisee, we know that your budget is not unlimited. Once you've signed your lease, the clock starts ticking. We can guide you in the construction process in areas of architectural design, contractor relationships, operational flow and overall project management. The focus is ensuring that your location opens as quickly as possible.
With our extensive knowledge of the pizza and gelato industries, we know what equipment is needed to run an efficient operation. We can assist you in choosing an equipment package that will meet your needs both operationally and financially.
One of the most important criteria for operating any successful business is a comprehensive marketing plan. We will assist you in ordering your grand opening package that includes interior signage, danglers, menu board, gelato flavor tags, uniforms and local store print advertising. Once your store opens, we can also guide you in developing ongoing marketing campaigns and establishing community and vendor relationships that will bring more awareness to your location.
Depending on prior restaurant experience, every franchisee must receive 3-6 weeks training at one of our training centers. Not only do you receive valuable operations manuals, but in-store, hands-on experience that is crucial to running a store. Your training will completely address food ordering and inventory management, profit and loss, POS instruction, gelato production, food safety guidelines, quality control, human resources and marketing plans.
Why Choose Gelato di Roma?
- Over 30 Award-Winning Flavors of Freshly-Made Gelato: 2-Time Award-Winner at the Los Angeles County Fair
- Two Businesses Under One Roof - Untapped gelato concept with signature pizzas, oven-baked subs, salads, wings, breads
- Hot Opportunity - We are the largest gelato franchise in the United States with a concept that is extremely popular around the world. This is a ground-floor opportunity with building momentum
- Established Systems - Proven, step-by-step methods of operation take the guesswork out of running your business, leaving you more time to focus on growing your business Developing a Future
- At Gelato di Roma, a local Area Developer (AD) supports each franchisee. ADs recruit fellow franchisees, support them during lease negotiation and construction, and then monitor their ongoing store activities.
- Franchisee and Area Development opportunities are available throughout 40 states. Master licenses are also available internationally.
- As a franchise owner, you will be able to start your business with established marketing and operations systems, an accepted brand name and trademark, national purchasing power and extensive training programs.
- Gelato di Roma is a franchise company that truly provides the organization, experience, and support for attaining the entrepreneurial formula for success.
- In addition to the many benefits behind this opportunity, you do not need any prior experience in the areas of gelato or pizza. This is a business that requires management and personnel skills. You can take advantage of the years of experience Gelato di Roma and its staff have acquired in the gelato and pizza industries.