Firkin Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Firkin franchise business opportunity, Firkin pub franchises or Firkin franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
The Firkin Group of Pubs is now, and always intends to be the largest & most dominant pub chain in North America ... sure to become "everyone's neighborhood pub". A place to go to enjoy a pint, great food and meet friends. There are 34 pubs open and another 150 in development. Over the next few years, Firkin foresees having over 1,000 pubs in development.
Currently there are 34 Firkin's open in Toronto, a city of 3.5 million people, where you can find a Firkin practically everywhere you look, from business centers, urban areas, power centers, and university districts. Every Firkin's a little different, and one's just right for you.
Firkin has attracted top restaurant and industry veterans across the North America to develop its franchises including the former chief executive for Labatt Breweries and the former head of franchising for Elephant and Castle.
Firkin Training and Support
Our Firkin training helps franchisees learn about running a successful and most importantly, profitable business. Every franchisee is required to complete an intense, mandatory training session over the course of 4 weeks that encompasses every aspect of the Firkin business.
Here's a taste of the Firkin support and assistance you receive from day one as a franchisee:
- Real Estate
- Design and Construction
- All Vendor Relationships
- Employee Selection
- Recruitment of and Building the Right Team
- Quality Control Checks
- Advertising and Marketing
- Continuous Upgrades to Menus, Recipes, etc.
- Training of franchisee, management, kitchen staff, and wait staff prior to the opening of your Firkin