Apple Spice Junction Franchise
If you are looking for information on the Apple Spice Junction franchise business opportunity, Apple Spice Junction deli franchises or Apple Spice Junction bakery franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Apple Spice Junction is a fresh deli concept that specializes in Corporate Catering and Box Lunch Delivery. Developed in 1988, Apple Spice Junction began franchising in 2003 and can now be found in 18 states, with plans to expand selectively over the next few years.
The Apple Spice Junction franchisee enjoys a rewarding lifestyle that is not typical of the food industry. Because our restaurants focus on the business community we mirror their hours. We are not generally open in the evenings or the weekends. This creates a more rewarding lifestyle for our employees as well. They are not required to work multiple shifts allowing the company to retain employees and reduces turnover.
Multiple Profit Centers
The Apple Spice Junction franchise offers several different profit sources including new and innovative opportunities in:
- Bakery goods
- Food delivery
We are looking for individuals who have an entrepreneurial spirit and a solid business background. Food experience is not a requirement. We will train you. Opportunities include individual as well as multiple units, and for a few select candidates, master franchises. All franchisees are granted exclusive delivery locations.
Investment levels will differ depending on the model selected. Apple Spice Junction sells two franchise models:
- General Retail Outlet - A retail deli and box lunch delivery service
- Catering Outlet - A retail, box lunch delivery, and corporate catering business
Training & Support
Apple Spice Junction has a comprehensive program for all franchisees. A few areas of support include:
- Extensive Initial & On-Site Training
- Employee Training
- Site Selection Assistance & Lease Negotiation
- Accounting Assistance
- Marketing Outline
In addition the individual is taught to market our product and operate the POS system. Customer service is a major focus of the training as well.