Tower Cleaning Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Tower Cleaning franchise business opportunity, Tower Cleaning franchises or Tower Cleaning franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
We're serious about your satisfaction. Our unique system of service is built around you, our customer. From your first day of cleaning, you'll notice our difference. Because our services are provided by a cleaning crew and locally owned office that cares about you, you'll receive consistent quality all year long. So when you're ready to discover the secret to service, support, and satisfaction, call us. We're standing by to serve you.
"Tower provided reasonable costs with outstanding results...the tenants saw a dramatic improvement. Tower stands above the rest."
Stan Cichoki, Property Manager, Jackson Cross Company
"The cleaning crew is very thorough and courteous. We would recommend Tower to anyone."
Major Robert J. Reel, General Secretary, The Salvation Army
"What a pleasure it has been since we switched to Tower...with one ongoing, conscientious supervisor who treats the building as if it were her own."
Phil Whitmoyer, Facility Manager, Rockwell International
1. Choose a secure and expanding industry.
- Few businesses can favorably compare to commercial cleaning - a global, billion dollar industry with plenty of growth potential.
- Commercial cleaning typically is performed after regular business hours, so you may be able to keep your daytime job.
- Commercial cleaning is in demand. In fact, many buildings enter into agreements with contractors for professional cleaning.
- The best news of all is the Tower Cleaning Systems now offers you the opportunity to succeed with a tested franchise program.
2. Have business in hand and under contract.
Obtaining clients is an expensive, time consuming process in any business. To assist you, Tower employs a dedicated sales team to obtain new customers. As a new Tower franchisee, you are offered the opportunity to service initial clients who are under contract in your area. Not only does this permit you to have revenues without initial selling, but also you start with an impressive track record for future referrals.
3. Learn what it takes to become a skilled Tower professional.
Once you have been accepted into the Tower franchise system, you begin a thorough step-by-step training program. Prior experience is not necessary. Our professional personnel fully prepare you for the responsibilities of owning and operating your own business. Through classroom training and hands-on experience, the Tower program will teach you:
- The newest and most effective commercial cleaning techniques.
- Proper business management skills to permit you to attain customer satisfaction and a first-rate reputation.
- Specialized maintenance services such as floor and carpet treatments.
And remember, the Tower training program is ongoing. Tower wants you to be the best because our reputation relies on you!
4. Enjoy all the advantages of the Tower start-up package.
After you have been provided with a client base, Tower will assist you by organizing:
- A personal work schedule and timetable.
- The proper number of employees needed to service your clients.
- A comprehensive equipment and supply package, including the most innovative and efficient products available.
5. Have the support you need so customers will have the satisfaction they want.
The Tower support system starts the moment your franchise agreement is signed. As part of the Tower organization, you'll gain added respect and have a more professional image. In addition to providing complete training and offering you initial customers, Tower will support your franchise with the following services:
- Experienced personnel are always available to answer your questions and provide you with assistance when you need it.
- Updated information on the commercial cleaning industry, including the latest technology, products and procedures.
- A customer relations department to assist you in satisfying your customers.
- An experienced Tower manager to work with you and your clients and ensure their satisfaction. Client contact is ongoing, which makes for a long-lasting relationship.
6. Free yourself from administrative burdens.
Tower will assist you with the complex administrative work involved in owning your own business. For example, the Tower accounting department will assist you with many of your financial procedures. Tower will invoice your clients and will even process your personalized revenue statements.
7. Expand and grow your Tower franchise.
Our local sales and marketing department is eager to assist you in growing your business. Once you are operating your franchise, Tower may provide you additional accounts.
Of course, you may use our professional literature, references and brochures to solicit your own client base. Additionally our staff is available to train you in securing your own contracts.
8. Get a running start with the help of the Tower finance program.
Due to lack of capital, even the most ambitious people are often prevented from starting their own business. Tower solves this problem by providing financing for the franchise fee. Tower also offers a substantial discount if the fee is paid in advance. Owning your own business has never been more accessible!
Now you know the Tower 8 Steps to Business Success. The Tower program has proved itself over and over again.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide eBook to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the information below.