Russo’s New York Pizzeria and Russo's Coal Fired
Italian Kitchen Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Russo’s New York Pizzeria franchise business opportunity, Russo’s Coal Fired Italian Kitchen franchises or Russo’s New York Pizza franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Russo’s New York Pizzeria &
Russo's Coal Fired Italian Kitchen franchise
...bringing a slice of New York to Florida
Russo’s New York Pizzeria and Russo's Coal Fired Italian Kitchen are fast-casual Italian restaurants focused on serving the best food from fresh ingredients and original family recipes.
The concept of the New York Pizzeria emerged in the early 1990’s in Texas after first generation Italian-American Anthony Russo spent a lot of his childhood in the kitchen learning how to prepare fine Italian food. With his dad’s warning in mind to only serve meals made with fresh ingredients, he opened ‘Anthony’s Pizzeria’ to bring the real New York style pizza to the Texas market place.
No matter how busy people’s lives get, everyone still wants to eat great-tasting food. The New York Pizzeria concept meets that demand. By offering made-from scratch, homemade Italian food in an upscale, fast-causal environment, New York Pizzeria has established a successful business model that works – for our customers and our franchisees alike.
Our unique concept enables you to serve 100% Italian cuisine and stay ahead of the competition. From homemade pasta and calzones to New York-style pizza, New York Pizzeria will help you attract loyal customers day after day. From the freshest ingredients to the right equipment (including brick and coal-fire pizza ovens), it doesn’t get more authentic than this. Our traditional Italian décor and neighborhood pizzeria simplicity creates a home-style ambiance that attracts an upscale customer base.
Where others may settle for canned sauces and frozen vegetables, New York Pizzeria serves only premium ingredients. If it’s not made fresh, it’s not served. And our customers taste the difference. This is what makes New York Pizzeria stand out from the others. These differences increase sales – and your bottom line.
Russo's New York Pizzeria concepts
Russo’s franchise offers two concepts of restaurants to fit every franchisee.
Dine-in: Russo's New York Pizzeria Concept
- This concept serves our full Italian menu items
- It is ideal for suburban locations
- Typically offers dine-in, carryout, delivery and catering
- Approximate seating is 75 to 220 guests
- Space is 2200 to 5000 square feet
Via Presto: Russo's New York Pizzeria Concept
- This concept serves a limited menu including pizza-by-the-slice, sandwiches and salads
- It is ideal for malls, food court area, business parks, medical centers, university campuses and more
- Approximate seating is 35 to 75 guests
- Space is 1400 to 2000 square feet
Training and Support
How we assist in the opening and running of your pizza franchise restaurant:
- Assistance for obtaining financing by third-party lender
- Assistance and direction from a real-estate professional to help you find the right location
- Assistance in opening your store quickly and efficiently
- Complete hands-on 4-6 week training program
Custom business software
- Assistance with marketing and advertising via Internet software secure site
Services and benefits
- Assistance with everything you need to get started and continue successfully
- Assistance in lease negotiation
- Annual franchise meetings
- Buying power – products and ingredients
- Additional training
- Ongoing menu updates
- Direct-buying equipment program
- Assistance with everything you need to support your day-to-day operations
- Marketing materials, co-op advertisements, media planning
- New recipes
- Hands-on training
- Coupons and specials
- Operational manuals
And much, much more.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide eBook to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the information below.