Maid Brigade Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Maid Brigade franchise business opportunity, Maid Brigade franchises or Maid Brigade franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Beneath every Maid Brigade professional house cleaning, you'll experience superior maid service and client satisfaction. Every cleaning is performed by trained and bonded employees, and inspected and guaranteed by Maid Brigade for your satisfaction. Maid Brigade professional maid service operates in over 360 locations throughout the USA, Canada and Ireland. Since 1979 Maid Brigade maid service franchise opportunities are an ideal business investment especially in the face of challenging economic times. Maid Brigade, developed on sound principles of reliable customer service, has built a maid service consumers can trust.
Expectations for the future among Maid Brigade Franchisees and all of us at the home office is very upbeat. There has never been a better time to own a Maid Brigade franchise. Demand for Maid Brigade's category of service is at an all time high and increasing fast. And with our ability for the client to order services over the internet 24/7/365, Maid Brigade is the leading edge in the fastest growing segment of the historically stable home services industry.
Overall demand for household cleaning services is projected to grow by 7% for the period from 2000 to 2006, according to research and projections by Mediamark Research, Inc., TGE Demographics, Inc., and the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Furthermore, the U.S. Dept. of Commerce expects a full 85% of two-income households to use an outside service for house cleaning by 2002.
Market data forecasts this segment of the market to grow at a 13% pace, roughly twice as fast as the "commercial" cleaning business, reaching $2.06 billion by 2003 ("The US. Commercial and Residential Cleaning Services Industry," Marketdata Enterprises, January 1999).
Here are some of the other significant factors influencing positive trends for Maid Brigade:
- All time-starved consumers are hungry for Maid Brigade services. Maid Brigade clients are principally working couples with adult children, although a fair number of busy single professionals and younger couples without children also seek outside help for home cleaning.
- Residential cleaning service is the #1 Service Request by Women.
- The number of empty-nest households is growing. As these "middle age" households move into the 55-64 years age group, they will drive growth of many services, including domestic cleaning, in their age bracket.
- Security issues related to bonded vs. non-bonded providers. All Maid Brigade service providers are bonded, a feature for which many are willing to pay more.
- Tax implications for domestic help: "recent tightening of the policing of the laws regarding the employment of domestic help and non-payment of required Social Security taxes may prompt people to move more towards the professional cleaning services. It may also force many people who choose to make their living by cleaning other people's homes to go with a professional cleaning service instead of making a go of it on their own."
- Each of these factors points favorably towards the growth of Maid Brigade cleaning franchises, and makes Maid Brigade cleaning franchises attractive career opportunities for women and men who prudently follow economic and consumer trends.
Since 1979 MAID BRIGADE is the housework solution for people who have other things to do. Since 1979, millions of busy people like you have depended on Maid Brigade to help with cleaning their home. A well trained Maid Brigade team can render a home spotless in about an hour.
With Maid Brigade clients get the expertise, stability, and backing of an international organization coupled with the personal attention and customer service delivered by the local owner in your own hometown.
From any given Maid Brigade office, there may be anywhere from three or four professionally equipped and uniformed teams to a dozen of them, each one cleaning four to six homes a day, five days a week, at a nice profit.
- Global company with 311 franchise locations operating in the US, Canada, Europe and Asia
Maid Brigade is an international residential cleaning company with locations throughout the the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia. All of our locations are locally owned and operated. Franchisees are considered to be partners of the Maid Brigade organization.
Superior Technical Infrastructure
Maid Brigade has utilized proprietary software systems for over a decade, and the desire to remain innovative and efficient has led to ongoing updates to existing software, as well as the development of new software.
Maid Brigade was the first franchise organization to introduce a truly integrated online scheduling system. Currently, this feature is undergoing design updates and is expected to be available on our public website in Q2 of 2003. The same infrastructure that is used to drive online scheduling also assists our marketing efforts.
The technology is known as Instant Business, it works in conjunction with MicroMaid and a NEW Centralized Marketing Database. Without revealing too many secrets, we'll just say that Instant Business is the infrastructure for many great things to come. You'll only find this at Maid Brigade.
Successful women and men have made Maid Brigade the top cleaning services company. We value our employees and franchise owners for the contribution everyone makes to keep Maid Brigade the cleaning services company that leads at the cutting edge of innovation and customer service.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide eBook to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the information below.