Furnishings 4 Less Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Furnishings 4 Less franchise business opportunity, Furnishings For Less franchises or furniture store franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Our Customer’s Love Us, Competitors Fear Us
Nothing is better than having the products your customers want at prices they can’t resist. Furnishings 4 Less® has just concluded several years of developing and testing a dynamic business model which is being made available on a National Basis for the first time. This opportunity allows you to generate significant sales and profits because we are addressing customer needs like no-one else in the industry. Every day we create new, loyal customers by luring sales away from the largest, most established retailers – and now you can too!
Furnishings 4 Less® is Best in Class!
Best Products, Categories and Styles
Our breadth of categories allows you to eliminate seasonal sales fluctuations and our depth of products within categories provides you with product that meets the full range of economic customer needs. Furnishings 4 Less® offers:
- 20 specialty home furnishings categories for your entire home inside and out…from Electronics; Appliances; Porch, patio, pool, outdoor furniture; Spas; BBQ Islands; Game room tables; Master and youth bedrooms; Kitchen, dinette furniture; Dining room furniture; Entertainment furniture; Curios; Cocktail, end, coffee, sofa tables; Desks, other home office furniture; Stationery sofas and chairs; Reclining chairs and motion sofas; Swivel, glider rockers; Sofa sleepers; Mattresses and bedding; Infant and juvenile furniture; Area Rugs and Accessories.
- Products and brands offered cover the good, better and best within each product category, providing products that meet the need and price point of all customers.
Best Brands Available
Sales are almost effortless when you offer the best products from more than 150 nationally recognized brands at discounts from up to 70% off the retail markup of traditional stores. Some of our major brands include: Stanley, Broyhill, Lexington, Brown Jordan, Kathy Ireland, Nautica, Tommy Bahama, Natuzzi, Jacuzzi, Mitsubishi Television, Tempurpedic, Simmons, Sealy, Stearns & Foster, Shaw Rugs…to name only a few!
Best Business Model
Furnishings 4 Less® provides a dynamic business model which, among other benefits, enables you flexible Pricing Strategies. This enables you to service all market segments and distribution channels including: Wholesale, Discounted Retail, and Membership model similar to Direct Buy®.
Best Value/Pricing to Your Customers
Our team of specialists ensure you have the most desired products available in the market today at prices only achieved through the buying power of Furnishings 4 Less®.
- Inexpensive showroom space.
- No glitz or glamour - just fine furnishings.
- No commissions - Just expert staff.
- One-stop shopping at the largest collection of home furnishings available
- Volume discounts and preferred pricing can be passed along.
- Preferred financing rates available.
- Just-in-time inventory.
- Extensive catalog station enhances your offering to 100,000 products.
- Fast out-sourced delivery available 7 Days a Week
Furnishings 4 Less® offers the Best Tools and support to help ensure your profitability and success. Some of the support includes:
- Training – Onsite and remote
- Proprietary Business Management Software
- Internet and Intranet resources
- Online Tools: Marketing, Ad Library, Inventory et al
- Phone support
- Ongoing support services available, if desired
These are but a few of the reasons that make Furnishings 4 Less® a unique business opportunity. Collectively they will put you in a position to achieve some of the best sales statistics in the industry. You too can experience the benefits of high close ratios, high average sales, and bottom line sales results.
It’s so simple it just isn’t fair to the competition – but like we said: Our Customers Love Us, Competitors Fear Us.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide eBook to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the information below.