Biosweep Service Provider
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Biosweep franchise business opportunity, Biosweep franchises or Biosweep franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
What is BIOSWEEP™?
The BIOSWEEP™ Service Provider franchise is a high tech mobile cleaning business specializing in odor removal and decontamination and disinfection in homes, vehicles and property. Our fast and effective service is in-demand in assisting realtors, property managers, and auto dealerships in selling or renting their inventories.
BIOSWEEP™ Odor Removal- Mobile Service in Demand by Real Estate Professionals, Property Management Groups, and Vehicle Dealers.
Phocatox Technologies offers a unique franchise opportunity, with protected geographical territories, to both startup businesses as well as existing cleaning and restoration contractors utilizing proprietary BIOSWEEP™ technology.
Our BIOSWEEP™ franchise is based on independently owned and operated mobile service businesses using BIOSWEEP™ equipment & procedures for odor removal and general decontamination across all types of real estate and transportation vehicles within a protected geographic territory. Franchisees receive complete safety & operational field training, marketing assistance, and ongoing support.
Initial territories may range in size from a total population of 300,000 to 1,500,000 or more. Opportunities for territory growth and expansion are also available. Join our growing US and international network of service providers!
BIOSWEEP™ Service Providers offer odor removal services including:
- Odor Identification & Source Location
- Site Evaluation including restoration options
- On-site Contents Restoration (upholstery, fabrics, clothing)
- BIOSWEEP™ permanent removal of all imbedded indoor odors from sources such as fire & water damage, tobacco, cooking, pet/urine, dead animal/skunk, trauma/crime scene/cleanup meth lab residual cleanup.
BIOSWEEP™ Service Providers can also provide air and surface decontamination and disinfection services for a wide range of pathogens impacting virtually any indoor environment including:
- Athletic Facilities - locker rooms, training/landing mats and equipment
- Cruise Ships/Riverboats
- Healthcare Facilities
- Hotel Rooms & Banquet/Meeting Facilities
- Office Space
- Restaurants & Commercial Kitchens
- Daycare, Schools, & Universities
BIOSWEEP™ technology is based on a highly advanced form of the established science of photocatalytic oxidation. This technology, packaged into portable equipment, offers the ability to provide a rapid, one-step, residual-free service for odor and contaminant removal not practically available until now.
Complete BIOSWEEP™ Training and Certification
Phocatox is committed to assuring the highest level of customer satisfaction through the effective and safe use of BIOSWEEP™ technology. Our comprehensive orientation and field training program certifies Service Providers in proper BIOSWEEP™ operations. Each Service Provider receives a written copy of the BIOSWEEP™ OPERATIONS MANUAL. Backup Electronic copies may be downloaded in the secure Service Provider section of our website. This comprehensive manual provides step-by-step, detailed instructions for successful field operations.
Our prerequisite BIOSWEEP™ training may be conducted in the new Service Provider's territory or at another regional Service Provider's location, and is included at no additional cost.
Training Sections Include:
Residential and Commercial Building Procedures
- Apartment Procedures
- Contents (personal property) Restoration Procedures
- Vehicle Procedures (Auto, RV, Truck, Bus)
- Marketing Strategies
- Safety & Regulatory Compliance
- Equipment Maintenance & Repair
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide eBook to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the information below.