Ace Cash Express Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Ace Cash Express franchise business opportunity, Check Express franchises or check cashing franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
In February 1996, ACE Cash Express acquired Check Express and became the largest franchiser of check cashing and related financial services in the United States. Since that time, ACE has combined the strengths of both company and franchise operations to expand the ACE franchise program.
As of January, 2005, ACE had 103 franchise owners operating 216 locations in 29 states. Together with 1,111 company-owned stores across 38 states and the District of Columbia, ACE operates twice as many retail centers as our nearest competitor. As the industry leader, ACE's relationships with certain major suppliers allow franchisees to reduce operating expenses as compared to independent operations.
Franchise Fast Facts
- ACE Ranked #1 in Industry Category in Entrepreneur Magazine for 7 consecutive years.
- ACE Ranked #74 in Entrepreneur Magazine's Annual Franchise 500 in 2005.
- ACE is a member of the International Franchise Association.
- ACE stores conduct over 3 million transactions per month.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide eBook to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the information below.