TeamLogicIT Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the TeamLogicIT franchise business opportunity, Team Logic IT franchises or TeamLogic IT franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
The franchise with a competitive edge
in today's fastest-growing industry
You're in the IT sweet spot
TeamLogicIT was formed to become the go-to IT team for small and medium-sized businesses. We offer fast responses to IT challenges - but more importantly, we act as an IT adviser to our customers, helping them take proactive approaches to their technology so that their businesses becomes more efficient and profitable. We also offer managed IT services, remote monitoring of computers and networks as well as data backup and disaster backup solutions.
The fastest growth in the IT market is servicing the needs of small and mid-sized businesses. This is our focus. With TeamLogicIT you are more than just another repair company. You'll offer business customers a full range of services, including consultation, repair and what almost no other IT service can; proactive, on-going IT maintenance. It's a significant benefit for them and sets you apart from the competition.
More revenue opportunities from technology no one else has
TeamLogicIT has a sophisticated, proprietary infrastructure that lets you offer small and mid-sized businesses what they really want; forward looking services that keeps their technology up and running. Their system connects to ours, providing them with updated virus protection, continuous diagnostics, off-site data back up and much more. Instead of waiting for calls, you have the opportunity to establish a full-time relationship and see regular monthly income.
TeamLogicIT owners enjoy three revenue streams for their business:
- Project work: When a problem arises, we will fix it on a project-by-project basis. This is how many clients first get to know us.
- Managed IT services: For many small businesses, downtime is not an option. TeamLogicIT's core services include data backup and recovery; network architecture, maintenance and remote monitoring; virtualized network environments to allow businesses to access and manage data even during a disaster; cloud services; tools to fight virus, malware and spam; patch management; and 24/7 monitoring and help desk. These services provide strong recurring revenue for TeamLogicIT franchise owners.
- Software and hardware sales: TeamLogicIT has used its nationwide network of franchisees to secure preferred vendors relationships with hardware and software makers, which allows TeamLogicIT owners to provide the latest technologies to their customers at a great price, while generating additional revenue.
Complete marketing and business support to find and keep customers
We'll train you at our TeamLogicIT University. We'll supply you with effective systems to help you build an efficient, profitable business. We'll provide you with marketing strategies and materials to attract customers, as well as technical support for servicing them.
The strength of Franchise Services, Inc. (FSI) is behind you.
FSI has over 35 years of experience managing franchise networks dedicated to the small and mid-sized business market. It has nearly $600,000,000 in network revenues. They are noted across the industry for their investment in technology, strategic partnerships and commitment to supporting franchisees. This is the kind of strong, stable organization you want to work with.
TeamLogicIT has been named one of the top 7 franchises by Franchise Business Review, whose annual FBR 50 list highlights franchises that have earned high ratings from their franchisees. TeamLogicIT has been the top-rated technology franchise for two years in a row.
TeamLogicIT franchise owners tend to have executive experience and either hands-on technical experience, or a keen interest in technology.
"If you have sales and marketing background and want to start an IT company, TeamLogicIT can help you set up the IT side of things; if you have IT experience, but need help with sales, TeamLogicIT can guide you there, too," says Chris Cioffi, who co-owns the TeamLogicIT in Phoenix with Rob Fallows. Both are former vice presidents for American Express. "TeamLogicIT is part of FSI, which has been providing franchise support forever, so they can and will help you with anything. They fill in a lot of the gaps that you might have when you start the business."
Step up to the future you want
In TeamLogicIT you'll find a powerful new opportunity; one that will build on your interest in IT, and give you the independence, earning potential, and personal satisfaction you desire.