Sears Carpet Upholstery Care
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Sears Carpet Upholstery Care franchise business opportunity, Sears Carpet cleaning franchises or Sears Carpet Care franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
More Than a Century After It All Began
Sears, Roebuck and Co. is a leading retailer of home merchandise and services, apparel and automotive products and services, with annual revenue of more than $40 billion. The company serves families in the U.S. through Sears stores nationwide, through catalogs, and through the Sears.com website. You can become part of the Sears family and tradition by becoming a Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care franchisee.
The Sears Brand Advantage
Over time, a brand acquires powers far beyond a name. The Sears brand has come to represent quality, integrity, convenience and - most importantly - consumer confidence. As one of the most recognized brands in the world, Sears has proven to be a strong and stable organization which has launched other internationally respected brands, including Kenmore, DieHard and Craftsman.
Going to market under the Sears banner means enjoying consumer awareness and confidence from the very start.
Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care
Sears strength in the home services category has increased steadily in recent years, making Sears, Roebuck and Co. a leader in this fast-growing consumer spending category.
As one of the businesses in the Sears home services family, Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care is ideally positioned for growth. We have honed a system for introducing this branded service into new geographic areas and have committed ourselves to a franchising program that works.
Step Up To a New Level
Sears Two-Step Deep Clean. It's what sets Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care apart from the rest. You may have noticed that our name does not include the phrase "carpet cleaning." We take great pride in promising carpet care and in our ability and commitment to follow through on that promise.
The Sears Two-Step Deep Clean Process
Sears Two-Step Deep Clean process is the carpet cleaning system recommended by America's largest carpet manufacturer.
- We don't just remove dirt. We remove all doubt.
- First, using powerful truck-mounted equipment, Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care applies a hot pre-conditioning spray with powerful cleaning solutions deep into the carpet to break up soil and loosen dirt deposits.
- Secondly, Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care includes a specially formulated pH-balancing fiber rinse that removes cleaning solution residue along with deep-down dirt.
- Results you can see and feel.
- With residue rinsed away, all that's left behind is cleaner - and softer - carpet.
- Customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
- After we complete the job, we ask the customer to inspect it. If they're not happy, we'll do it again until they are satisfied.
- Other advantages of the Sears system include:
- State-of-the-art cleaning equipment designed and manufactured to our own unique specifications.
- Cleaning solutions and other products and advice that live up to Sears reputation for quality.
Even more than that, the Sears Two-Step process is like a blueprint that clearly delineates the step-by-step procedure used by Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care specialists.
But at the base of it all is the customer. Both the first and last steps of every job are inspections - a pre-inspection to identify and alert the customer to potential problem areas and a post-inspection to assure that the customer is 100% satisfied with the service received.
And every Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care job is completed with Sears world-famous promise of Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money BackSM.
Air Duct Cleaning
Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care franchisees now have an additional service to offer to their customers... air duct cleaning. Initial consumer response to this new service has been excellent.
Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care is deeply committed to our franchisees. Our support begins from the first day of our association, and it includes virtually every aspect of sales development, cost control, record keeping, computerized systems and operational management. Our goal is simple: to assure that every member of your team thoroughly understands how to acquire, service and retain customers for Sears Carpet & Upholstery Care.
Our franchisees enjoy real savings on:
- Cleaning equipment & solutions
Training & Development
Our franchisees are provided with:
- New Franchise Owners School
- Customer Service Representative Training
- Cleaning Technician Training
- Comprehensive Operations Manual
- In-Field Franchise Owner Support
- Marketing Assistance
- National Convention
- Network of Franchisees to Share "Best Practices"
- Information Technology Support
Marketing and Advertising Benefits
Our franchisees also enjoy the benefits of:
- Furnished advertising creative (this may include TV & radio commercials, print ads, brochures, direct mail, etc.)
- Sears national newspaper advertising rates
- National group rates for various direct-to-consumer advertising vehicles such as direct mail and newspaper inserts
- Access to Sears database for your market
- Sears In-Store Lead Referral Program
- 800 phone leads direct to franchisee
- Internet site to inform consumers and drive leads
- Yellow Pages assistance
- Internet Yellow Pages listings