Nautical Toys Boating Country Club
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Nautical Toys Boating Country Club franchise business opportunity, Nautical Toys Boating franchises or Nautical Toys franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Boat clubs are a great business opportunity for anyone who is passionate about boating and looking for a lifestyle business change. Our Boating Country Clubs® are private, members-only boat clubs that provide unlimited boating at a very cost effective price.
Our time tested Boating Country Club® business model has been very successful. The advertising programs are effective and our state-of-the-art software program will help you manage your club and includes a "bullet-proof" reservation system. Most importantly, our clubs have a proven track record.
If you are financially qualified, an avid boater, and are looking for a great lifestyle business opportunity in boating, owning a Boating Country Club® just may be for you.
This is a lifestyle business opportunity that lets you work and play around the water. And one that gives you the comfort of knowing that we will be on location at your club to help you, step-by-step, to find a suitable marina, negotiate a lease, advise you on the boats to put in your fleet, help you prepare your commercial loan package to finance your fleet, train you to operate our proprietary software program, provide the advertising and marketing materials, help you hire and train your dock master and help you get your business setup and operating. We will stay with you about 2 weeks after you're open for business to make sure that your new business is operating smoothly.
Why Do Members Join a Boating Country Club®?
The cost of boat ownership and the amount of hassle involved in keeping it afloat are two of the reasons why previous boat owners and new boaters join our Boating Country Clubs®. It's also about convenience. Member's love our valet boating service. When they arrive at the Boat Clubs, their reserved boat is clean, filled with gas, and loaded with the water toys they requested. No more cleaning, hauling or maintenance. They simply go out and enjoy their day on the water and when they're done, dock the boat and walk away. It doesn't get any easier than that!
Our Clubs also provide boating safety instruction and personalized on-water boating instruction.
Training & Support
We will help you find a suitable marina and provide pre-opening assistance to you with an advisor at your site for about 30 to 60 days, sequential or not, prior to, during and after you open your Club for business. We will help you accomplish the following:
Assist you in preparing a boat loan proposal.
- Develop a working layout for your Club at your site.
- Help guide in the selection, negotiation and purchase of your boat fleet purchase and help you prepare a commercial loan package.
- Provide you with a comprehensive advertising and marketing campaign and help you implement it.
- Will train you and your Dock Master.
- Assist you with your Club opening and initial membership sales.
- Assist you through the Club's first billing cycle.
- Provide boating safety brochures and a boating safety DVD.
- Provide legal contracts and the other forms you will need to operate your business.
- Provide you with an Operations Manual. Deliver, install and train you on our state-of-the-art Software that has been developed and refined over many years of boat club experience.
- Help you secure boat and liability insurance.