National Property Inspection
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the National Property Inspection franchise business opportunity, National Property Inspecting franchises or National Property Inspection franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Build a Successful Home Inspection Business
How We Measure Up
Looking for the blueprints to build a successful home inspection business? Then National Property Inspections is the right opportunity for you. Go ahead--compare us to the competition. In fact, we want you to. Because we're confident that when you measure our franchise business package, including start-up costs, tools, home inspection training, and support, you'll agree that NPI is the right home inspection franchise to help you build your future.
Who We Are
Founded in 1987, National Property Inspections, Inc. is proud to be among the oldest and most widely respected names in the home and commercial inspection business. Each year we perform tens of thousands of inspections in the United States and Canada.
Our mission: to be the best.
That means providing the best tools and support possible to all of our franchise owners.
We've got the right tools to help you get started: comprehensive training, state-of -the art technology, effective marketing and sales materials, a strong corporate support system, referral and mentoring programs, and more. More importantly, our commitment to you is long term. The NPI team will help you any way we can to become successful and to stay successful.
We believe we have the right tools and the right opportunity for you. Come build your Future with NPI.
Properties Of A Great Opportunity
What makes a great opportunity? Potential. That power to take possibility and make it a reality. As an NPI franchisee, the potential you reach is all up to you.
Home inspections are one of the fastest growing industries. Why? Because today's consumers know the value and importance of a home inspection. Home buyers, Realtors, bankers, attorneys, relocation companies, and mortgage lenders alike all want the security and peace of mind that comes with a home inspection.
- In 2000, over five million existing homes were sold in the United States.
- Every month, another one-and-a half million new homes are started.
- Approximately 46,000 households move each day, totaling more than 17 million moves per year.
- According to the results of the first-ever Home Inspection Industry Survey conducted in 2001, 77 percent of all recent home buyers obtained a home inspection prior to the purchase of their homes. Among these home buyers, 97 percent believed the home inspection was a good value for the price they paid. And 81 percent of home buyers made their purchase decision contingent on a home inspection.
- Canada is enjoying a long-term housing boom that has seen a dramatic climb in home ownership rates across the country, according to a report by Will Dunning, Inc.
With NPI, building your future means you manage your own life and business. We provide you the tools, you create the success.
Qualities Of A Successful Franchisee
- Interpersonal Skills
- Service Oriented
- Leadership Abilities
- Organizational Skills
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
What NPI Provides
- Exclusive Territories
- Low Royalties
- Comprehensive Training
- Advanced Technology
- Marketing Materials
- Hotline and Online Support
- Referral Program
Comprehensive Marketing Training
We assist you in developing various inspection markets, including:
- Home Buyer's Pre-Purchase
- Home Sellers' Pre-listing
- 11th Month Builder's Warranty
- New Construction for Lenders and Homeowners.
- Field Services for Lenders and Insurance Companies.
- Employee Relocations
- Government HUD Inspections
Effective Marketing Materials
How Much Money Can I Expect To Earn
Income in the home inspection business can be substantial. Like anything else, those who demonstrate a hard work ethic on a consistent basis reap the greatest rewards. We can direct you to our franchisees who can tell you more about what to expect from your involvement in the business.