Monart School Of The Arts
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Monart School Of The Arts franchise business opportunity, Monart School Of The Arts franchises or Monart School Of The Arts franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Since 1979, thousands of children and adults have achieved success through the Monart Drawing Method. Founder Mona Brookes has crafted an extensive curriculum and teaching system that can give anyone the skills to draw successfully. Her Monart Drawing Method is taught in several licensed Monart Drawing Schools, has been incorporated into school districts throughout the world, and translated into four languages through her books.
The Monart Difference
All Monart Franchise owners use the proprietary realistic drawing methodology developed in 1979 by the founder Mona Brookes. In addition they are certified to teach a curriculum called Monart Draw & LearnTM, a Loyola Marymount University accredited course for school districts. Monart and Mona's best-selling books have been used around the world to teach hundreds of thousands of students to draw and to enjoy academic learning at the same time.
Extensive Training Provided
- If you are not an artist, Monart will include the training of your first Master Art Teacher in the Franchise Fee and will train subsequent replacement teachers for a nominal fee.
- Intensive two-week training course with Mona Brookes and her staff includes using the Monart Drawing Method with four-year-olds through adults, office and billing procedures, and how to market your classes.
- You will leave the initial training session with ready-to-use lesson plans and experience in how to make your own age appropriate lesson plans.
Variety of Studio Space Options
The majority of the schools are in strip mall spaces of 700 to 1,200 square feet. Some schools have shared space within art galleries and art material stores. In addition to the main studio space, After School Enrichment classes can be held on public or private school campuses, at libraries, and sometimes in a Café or a supportive private business for no rental fee.
Protected Trade Area
Your Monart Franchise will have a protected territory to start and grow your business.
Powerful Marketing Support
We provide you with materials for a start-up art exhibit, which will show the community the kind of results your future students will see. You will receive camera-ready artwork and press release samples for local advertising. Pre-designed printed marketing materials make marketing easy and a network of seasoned Monart Owners will share their marketing ideas.
Artistic Experience Not Necessary
Monart will fully train you and/or all of your Master Teachers. The main qualities that make for a successful Monart owner are an interest in education and the arts, and a passion for helping others to learn.
You'll quickly discover the rewards of running your own, profitable art school!