Homewood Suites by Hilton
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Homewood Suites by Hilton franchise business opportunity, Homewood Suite franchises or Homewood Suites franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Investing in Homewood Suites by Hilton® gives you the opportunity to capture your own piece of one of the fastest-growing segments in the hotel industry. When you develop with us, you get the upscale position in the extended-stay market backed by the power of the Hilton name.
When you develop a Homewood®, you're not just developing a hotel, but a relationship with the entire Hilton Family of Hotels. Advantages like our friendly corporate staff, central reservations system and award-winning Hilton HHonors® guest reward program make this a brand you'll want to stay with for a long time.
When Homewood Suites® was conceived in the late 1980s, few people knew what the term "extended stay" meant. Today, extended-stay accommodations are a hot commodity among travelers, and this market is growing by leaps and bounds. In fact, upscale extended stay remains an underserved industry segment as well as a highly opportunistic investment. And what better brand to compete with than Homewood Suites by Hilton?
The Homewood Suites by Hilton brand offers a highly specialized product that targets a very specific and desirable guest: The upscale traveler who plans to stay five or more consecutive nights for business or leisure. Our properties have always been a favorite among guests and, with offerings like these, it's not hard to see why:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton combines the amenities of a full-service hotel with the comforts of home.
- Technology, flexibility, a surplus of amenities and convenience that business travelers seek
- Spacious and comfortable living quarters featuring deluxe studios and one- and two-bedroom suites
- Packages of benefits at the price of a quality, traditional, one-room hotel