Home Health Mates
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Home Health Mates franchise business opportunity, Home Health Mate franchises or Home Health Mates franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Home Health Mates was founded on the beliefs and principles of Preferred Healthmate, Inc. Over the last 20 years, the unwavering dedication and support Preferred Heathmate, Inc. and our business partners demonstrated to our clients and their families solidified our reputation in the home health care industry as a trusted provider throughout New Jersey. Now, Home Health Mates is expanding into new communities, based upon our guiding mission of helping people across the United States live independently in their home.
Going a step beyond traditional non-medical and companion care, some Home Health Mates locations provide skilled nursing care and facility staffing. Offering such an extensive array of services distinguishes Home Health Mates from other providers in your area, positioning you as better able to serve the needs of all people in your particular community. Available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, each Home Health Mates location is individually owned and operated. Each office has a Registered Nurse (RN) on staff who assesses, supervises and oversees all of our clients and field staff.
The demand for home health care service is exploding. By 2025, there will be approximately 62 million seniors in the US, versus an estimated 38 million seniors today. Joining the Home Health Mates family can help you leverage this exciting opportunity through the support of seasoned industry leaders to help you with the training, marketing and advertising vital to your business' success. Enjoy the fulfillment of helping clients in your community live independently in their own homes while experiencing the freedom of being an independent business owner.
Here are just some of the tools and services - cultivated from over 20 years of experience - that we provide our franchise owners to help ensure their businesses run as efficiently and effectively as possible:
- Comprehensive training (at both our headquarters and your location)
- Assistance with site selection and establishing your office
- A detailed operations manual
- Ongoing support with establishing, operating, and marketing your business
- Tips and techniques for recruiting and retaining qualified caregivers
- Advice and assistance with marketing and networking efforts
- Specialized software that helps manage all key business functions