Guava Home and Healthcare Services
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Guava Home and Healthcare Services franchise business opportunity, Guava Home and Healthcare Service franchises or Guava Home Care franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Build Your Business Quickly
with the Highly Successful
GUAVA Building Block Healthcare System™
Other healthcare franchise models only offer a non-medical model with limited revenue streams, or a non-medical and medical model with prohibitive start-up costs. Following these models, it can take years to see any return on investment.
GUAVA is the only home healthcare franchise opportunity that offers a non-medical and medical business framework custom-made to accommodate you, your resources and your community, allowing you to build a successful home healthcare business - and your revenue - in four easy steps.
In fact, the GUAVA Building Block Healthcare System™ is so efficient that franchise owners are able to transition from Step One to Step Four in 6 to 24 months!
Our full-service corporate team offers ongoing support and training to ensure that you will have all the resources and tools necessary to create and maintain a successful healthcare franchise.
The GUAVA Building Block Healthcare System™
- Step One - Non-medical private pay model: We want you to learn and feel comfortable with the healthcare system, meet your community and start generating monies from the start. Our non-medical in home private pay model (including companion services and transportation) offers large territories and is often started with an office out of your home, allowing for low overhead costs.
Once you have your team in place and feel that you have mastered Step One, we transition into Step Two.
- Step Two - Personal care and daily living services: Using your revenue from Step One, you are now prepared to transition into an office setting for Step Two. Here you will learn the personal care side of your in home geratric to pediatric business, which includes bathing and assistance with the activities of daily living. We also teach how to bill major insurance companies and apply for Medicare and Medicaid and state, federal and local contracts.
Care is not limited to seniors, and we expand your scope of business from pediatric to geriatric, including:
- Transitional care
- Respite care
- Fragile child care
- Care for disabled individuals
- Home from the hospital care
- Care for new mothers
Finally, we establish your team and transition to Step Three.
- Step Three - Home healthcare staffing to include both nonmedical and medical: We have contracts with major corporations to provide home healthcare staffing coverage for employees' loved ones, keeping employees on the job at no out-of-pocket expense.
We also teach you how to develop your staffing model to provide allied health staffing, facility staffing and physicians services for corporate and government clients, allowing you to tap into multiple revenue streams.
- Step Four - Medical staffing and in home medical services: At this stage, you will have learned the healthcare system and will have your teams in place as we transition you into the medical model to include nurses, doctors, occupational therapy, physical therapy, pharmaceutical consultants and blood draws. Your client is able to stay in the privacy of their home as you provide services both medical and nonmedical.