Grease Monkey Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Grease Monkey franchise business opportunity, Grease Monkey franchises or Grease Monkey franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
A Commitment to Success
The majority of Grease Monkey centers are owned by individual franchisees who have made the commitment to take an active part in building their own business. Along with our comprehensive business planning advice, and technical and marketing support, franchise owners benefit from the Grease Monkey brand, distinctive logo and established reputation in achieving success.
Building a successful Grease Monkey operation requires not only solid business experience and management skills, but also the willingness to make a serious dedication of time, energy and financial resources.
To develop a Grease Monkey franchise, capital is needed for the franchise fee, equipment, inventory, working capital and other miscellaneous expenses, as well as the financial strength to develop the facility. The initial investment required to launch a new Grease Monkey operation is estimated at $160,000 with a minimum net worth of $300,000.
Grease Monkey is currently developing opportunities in markets across the country with several attractive franchise vehicles to choose from:
- Single center franchise - grants a franchisee the right to develop a single center in a specified geographic area. Additional franchises are available to qualified franchisees at a reduced fee.
- Exclusive Territory Development Agreement (ETDA) franchise - grants a franchisee the right to develop, according to a schedule, three or more centers within a specific geographic area exclusively.
- Area Development Agreement (ADA) franchise - designates a territory within which a franchisee has the right to develop centers individually or by identifying and referring other franchisees to develop centers.
- Conversion franchise - transforms an existing automotive/lube business to a Grease Monkey franchised center.
Grease Monkey International, Inc. is one of the largest vehicle preventive maintenance franchisors not owned by a major oil company. Our independence gives us the advantage of being able to focus on servicing our customers' needs, rather than selling a specific brand of oil products. It also allows us more aggressive purchasing power within the industry so we can supply our franchisees with the products and services they need to build and run a successful operation.
The Grease Monkey organization has more than 220 vehicle preventive maintenance service providers across the United States and in Mexico, and the market potential for Grease Monkey centers continues to increase. According to research data compiled by Automotive News, the number of vehicles sold in the U.S. increased 1.3% the first eight months of 2002 over the first eight months of 2001. Increased vehicle sales mean even higher potential for the automotive services industry in the coming years.