Earthwise Pet Supply Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Earthwise Pet Supply franchise business opportunity, Earthwise Pet Supply franchises or Earthwise Pet Supply franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
We are a coalition of locally owned and operated stores striving to accomplish a unified mission to better the lives of our furry family members. Our first affiliate family owned store was opened in 1977 in Huntington Beach, California.
After over 40 years of running pet supply and grooming stores, we have developed the most cutting-edge and trustworthy pet supply brand in the country.
We pride ourselves in striving to be the most innovative pet supply, grooming, and self wash retail chain in America. This allows our franchisees to have peace of mind in knowing that their franchise company is constantly working on developing creative new ways to keep them growing each and every year.
Why Our Franchise?
Prior to Store Opening
Earthwise Pet Supply offers the following hands-on services for each new franchisee prior to store opening:
- Site location assistance
- Lease negotiation assistance
- Intensive pet nutrition training
- Business management training
- Store design and layout assistance
- Sales and marketing strategy assistance
- Customer service training
- Point of Sale & inventory management training
- Fixture setup and merchandising assistance
- Product selection assistance and customization to area
- Proprietary store immersion experience
- Extensive purchasing support: negotiating franchise pricing on required products
- Communications with other EarthWise stores
- IT support and remote assistance
- Ongoing HR and retail management support
- Most advanced internal communication and reporting platform in the industry
- Growth incentive program (reduced initial franchise fees and ongoing royalties)
- Fixed cost reductions based on economies of scale
- Expanded territories and manager training
- Market saturation and increased market share
- Strong earning potential