Drama Kids International
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Drama Kids International franchise business opportunity, Drama Kid franchises or Drama Kids franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Teaching children through Drama
A Dramatic business awaits you with Drama Kids International, the USA provider of the world's largest and most popular drama program! We are not a theatre business. We are a teaching organization! We utilize a wide range of drama activities to teach children, and young adults how to speak up clearly and confidently so they can express themselves, and think creatively. Our franchise owners are people who wish to use their child development skills and business acumen to build a dynamic, fun, and successful business. Drama experience is not required. In fact, most of our owners come from a variety of backgrounds, particularly in the teaching, and child development fields, plus we also have many owners with various business backgrounds as well.
Your Drama Kids business can be ran out of a home-based office with classes held throughout communities in schools, community centers, and many other similar locations. We also work with other organizations such as parks & rec. departments, scouting organizations and health clubs to provide our quality program to their members and to the general public. Drama Kids Summer Camps are offered to meet the growing demand for quality summer camps and teen workshops. What this means to you, is freedom. You are free to set your class schedule with your teachers so that you can also have a life outside of business to dedicate to your family. In fact, we have 3 different franchise levels so you can customize your business to meet your specific business and personal objectives.
The Drama Kids Difference!
Our program is a highly unique teaching program that is unlike any other drama program offered today. We use a specialized curriculum combined with customized teaching techniques to ensure that each student - regardless of age, ability, or personality - receives quality instruction, fast paced fun, and well deserved recognition. The magic of creative dramatic arts participation combined with our delivery techniques and copyrighted curriculum results in fantastic results for our students and loyal customers. Many of our students stay with us for several years. Class offerings include preschool, kinderkids, lower primary, upper primary, teens and adults. You offer programs in age groups you and your teachers feel most comfortable in, and then can expand into other age groups over time.
A Business of Your Own
Our franchise selection process allows you to discover Drama Kids to see if we would be good business partners. We seek owners who:
- Enjoy children, and would enjoy a business that involves teaching children creative arts.
- Have a can-do, positive spirit, and strong leadership qualities.
- Who like to work independently, and are good self motivators.
- Want to make a difference in their community, and provide a valuable service.
If you are answering YES to the above, we encourage you to learn more about Drama Kids. For a surprisingly low investment, you too can build a new future with your own Drama Kids franchise. Consider these advantages:
- Being your own boss and controlling your own destiny
- 3 different franchise levels that are designed to fit your part time or full time business objectives and lifestyle.
- You will make a powerful positive difference in your students' skills and in their confidence to achieve.
- Full school year class schedules and summer camp opportunities with strong student retention.
- Flexible hours. Set the school year and summer schedule YOU want to have.
- Work from home
- Creative independence
- Pride in ownership
The Difference is Dramatic
Our program, our owner training, conferences, on-going owner support, and business development tools are the best in the industry. Drama Kids owners receive the following substantial benefits:
- Exclusive territories, or protected locations are included.
- Start as a home-based business - very low overhead and no real estate costs!
- Comprehensive week-long initial training at Drama Kids home office.
- Fast Growth Business Coaching program that allows you to begin setting up your business right away.
- Professional, customizable marketing materials.
- Local public relations campaign to grow your business.
- Web-based programs available for all your business needs, including your own specific web URL and web pages for professional local marketing.
- Extraordinary, one-of-a kind, proprietary curriculum for preschool classes up to Acting Academy designed for teens and adults. This includes regular updates and additions.
- Resident business coach and staff available to answer all your curriculum questions.
- Established national advisory council of franchise owners.
- Fun, inspiring and eventful yearly national conference.
- Ongoing support to ensure your success.
- Responsible and managed expansion strategy that meets your plans.
Where Creativity and Market Demand Meet
Most parents intuitively understand the important skills and confidence gained by children who participate in drama related activities. Our current enrollment of over 45,000 children in the USA and internationally prove that. But due to budgetary cutbacks, drama programs in most schools have been eliminated. The need for quality dramatic arts programs for children has never been greater. Join the fabulous billion dollar children's market. Let Drama Kids help you transition into a career that offers you unlimited possibilities to create a flourishing business and provide meaningful service to your community.