Doo Care Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Doo Care franchise business opportunity, Doo Care franchises or Doo Care franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Cleaning up in a fragmented industry!
The dog waste services sector is relatively untapped and on the verge of consolidation. As Doo Care expands across the U.S., we are seeking seasoned business people, who have the skills to meet the following success criteria:
- capture market share in newly evolving, high-demand sector
- provide excellent customer service to build and retain a loyal clientele
- manage operational efficiencies and scale a business to drive profits.
We are not seeking owner-operators who scoop dog poop. We are seeking professional owners, who have the motivation and management experience to drive sales, hire good staff and build lasting customer relationships.
"After a 15-year sales management career with Johnson & Johnson, I decided that I wanted to strike out on my own with a new and high-growth business. Doo Care hit the nail on the head. The potential is huge because pet waste removal is an underserviced niche in the booming pet services sector. Most importantly, I'm backed up by Doo Care's team of professionals, great marketing programs and turn-key business tools, which allow me to focus on building a winning brand in my territory."
John Ikirt, Franchise Owner, Doo Care of Dayton-Cincinnati
The Market Potential
Our society's obsession with pets has created a booming pet industry. The statistics are staggering. Over the last decade, total U.S. pet industry expenditures have nearly doubled, from $21 billion in 1996 to $38.5 billion in 2006. According to a 2007-2008 study, 63% of American homes have pets, which translates into more than 71 million households!
Of these, nearly 45 million households have dogs. Combine this with our dislike of what our furry friends leave behind, and you have a superb business in pet waste disposal.
A Growing Client Base
Busy families, elderly people and dog-friendly communities all cope with the real challenges of cleaning up dog waste. Doo Care provides a convenient and cost-effective solution to both residential and commercial clients.
A Green Solution
Doo Care's services promote public health and protect the environment. Doo Care was recently recognized by Newsweek magazine for our eco-friendly solutions to the growing problem of dog waste. We use 100% biodegradable bags, and our franchisees can sell environmental products and services to capture a growing earth-friendly consumer base.
Four differentiators that set Doo Care apart as a franchise opportunity:
- Expertise - Our seasoned management team has over 50 years of combined experience building major franchises, serving as both franchisor executives and franchise owners, with brands such as Choice Hotels International®, AlphaGraphics®, New Horizons Computer Learning Centers®, Precision Tune® and Comfort Keepers®.
- Financial Results - We studied the first full 12 months of operations for our Chicago location, and by the fourth quarter of the first year, our gross margins were in excess of 49%, which is stellar performance for any startup with relatively low overhead. This and other details are disclosed in our franchise offering circular.
- Reasonable Fees - We provide royalty discounts and territory incentives that can save you tens of thousands of dollars in startup costs. This gives you the flexibility to build your business, invest in your local marketing, and expand quickly into nearby territories with little incremental cost.
- Franchise Resources - Our turn-key marketing, branding and sales center support provide our franchisees with powerful and proven programs to drive revenues. Doo Care also provides best-of-breed technology tools, including an online scheduling software with GPS interface, which help our franchisees to maximize the efficiency and margins of their operations.