Diesel Barbershop Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Diesel Barbershop franchise business opportunity, Diesel Barbershop franchises or Diesel Barbershop franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
The Diesel Barbershop appeals to what today’s customers want in a haircut experience: part barbershop, part old-school record store, part arcade. Diesel is a barbershop with high quality haircuts, shaves, beard trims and shoulder massages; All done while having a beverage.
Now is a great time to invest in a Diesel Barbershop franchise.
- There are 440,000 barbers in the U.S.
- The barbershop industry has an annual revenue approaching $2 billion
- The hair care industry has an annual revenue of $26 billion
- Barbershops are the fastest-growing segment of the hair care industry
Point of Sale System – The Diesel Point of Sale System is a multi-functioning tool which allows Franchisees to effectively run their business. It includes client focused technology which allows clients to book appointments without talking to a receptionist; tools to manage your employees, train new employees, manage the schedule, customize different user roles and manage sales. Franchisees are able to access the POS system from anywhere with an internet connection.
Multiple Revenue Streams - In addition to the traditional hair cut, Diesel provides the following services and products:
- Store merchandise
- Coloring grey
- Straight-edge razor shaves
- Shoulder massages
- Beard trims
- Hair and beard products
Each Diesel Barbershop will have a 5 mile diameter / 2.5 mile radius as the Area of Protection. Each shop will be in a retail space of approximately 1,400 square feet. The Diesel corporate team will find sites and negotiate leases for all franchisees.
Training & Support
The Diesel Barbershop team wants to make sure every owner is successful and therefore has implemented a comprehensive training program and provides on-going training and support:
- New Franchisee classroom training
- On-site training – Diesel Opening Team comes to franchisee's location
- Ongoing support from Diesel corporate
- Corporate support team shop visits & reviews
- Online training solutions
- Annual convention training programs
Three Types of Franchises Available
- Single Unit franchise
- Multiple Unit franchise
- Area Representative (Master)
A preferred Diesel franchise owner has management skills and:
- Is a pioneer and/or empire builder who wants to be part of a growing, modern impressive looking franchise
- Management skilled that Diesel can teach to be the CEO of their franchise organization
- Desires a business in a very stable, recession resistant and technology proof industry
- Has an empire mentality. Wants to own multiple units someday and/or be an Area Representative (Master) franchisee