Career Plan International
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Career Plan International franchise business opportunity, Career Plan International franchises or Career Plan International franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Low Cost of Entry + Fast Ramp Up = Quick ROI
Innovative Job Search Techniques + Technology
= A Career Position!
Recession Proof Business!
Executives - Business Owners - Sales Professionals
Today's professional job market is highly competitive and more difficult than ever. It has become more challenging to manage a successful job search.
Career Plan International is America's most innovative personal career marketing firm which draws on more than 30 years of combined professional knowledge. The economy and world events have had a negative impact on job search. The globalization of our economy and the outsourcing of jobs has heavily impacted how professionals view their value and marketability. People are resigned to reacting to the few published jobs that exist. They find themselves competing with hundreds of other applicants for the same position.
Our franchisees assist mid and senior level managers as well as professionals from all career fields, civilian or military in their job search. We serve both corporations and individuals. CPI is not an employment agency or recruiting firm.
We combine technique with technology to design and implement successful career strategies. Our advanced individual career search methods, business intelligence, personal career marketing, and unequaled resources bring our clients a distinct competitive advantage in the job market.
Turn Your Dream Into Reality
For many people, the dream of owning their own business is just that - a dream. But it doesn't need to be. With a CPI franchise you can turn your dreams into a reality and be your own boss, create a new career, and begin enjoying the many benefits and prestige of association with a professional business.
We provide training, assistance in site selection, office design and equipment ordering assistance before you open your Office, and ongoing support once you're open.
Our Success is based entirely on the success of our Franchisees. The only way we succeed is to have you succeed. Consequently, we are very careful in our selection process. In selecting Franchisees, preference is given to applicants with the Following characteristics:
- Aptitude for managing a business and solid work ethic
- Strong business and sales background
- Team orientation and understanding for the benefits of a proven system
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Financial resources
- Passion for helping people
Benefits of owning a CPI Franchise
- Traditional work week
- No late night or weekend worries
- Can set up office close to home so negligible commuting headaches and costs.
- Professional Executive working conditions- where clients come to you. No cold calling.
- Background in industry not required
- No accounts receivable
- Service business with no inventory to spoil
- Perform a valuable service for people and community
- Strong training and ongoing support from a franchisor that is interested in your success
- Recession-proof business - perfect for the current high-unemployment conditions so BIG DEMAND for our services, but also works in periods of low unemployment as clients look to change jobs (for various reasons, ie. higher salary, career change, etc.).
- Be part of a national network where new ideas can be shared
- Fast ramp-up to positive cash flow in your protected territory
- Very high profit margin and ROI - one of the highest in the franchise industry
- Low initial investment
- Low fixed overhead so low break-even - only need several sales to break-even.
- High average-ticket sale
"There are risks and costs to a plan of action. But, they are far
less than the long-range risks and costs of comfortable inaction."
John F. Kennedy