Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Billboard Connection franchise business opportunity, Billboard Connection franchises or Billboard Connection franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
The need for businesses to get noticed through brand recognition and advertising has rapidly increased due to the steady growth of competitive services. As a result, this need to get noticed has propelled the billboard industry to a multi-billion dollar market.
Billboard Connection is a company that utilizes relationships with outdoor advertisers to assist small and mid-sized businesses tap into the potentially huge benefits of outdoor media such as billboards, posters, taxi tops and buses without having to take a number behind bigger advertisers.
As part of a family of business-to-business franchises, Billboard Connection has the support of a network of industry leading franchises such as SIGNARAMA and EmbroidMe. Parent company, United Franchise Group, has used their franchising experience to develop a business model that has led a large number of Billboard Connection franchisees to success and helped the company grow to become a trusted resource in the billboard industry.
As part of our family, you get the full support and services of the Billboard Connection team - a group that is committed to providing you with the training, consulting and resources you need to make your Billboard Connection franchise successful.
As a Billboard Connection franchisee, you enjoy several unique benefits:
- Low investment
- Low overhead
- Flexible hours
- Low start-up costs (financing available)
- Recurring income and revenue
- No employees
- Home-based operation
- No rent
- No inventory
- Industry contacts provided
- Quick, easy start-up
- High volume bargaining power
- Exceptional training
- Professional marketing support
Training and Support
No prior experience necessary.
One of the advantages of being a Billboard Connection franchisee is that you are not required to have previous advertising, sales or outdoor media experience. Through a combination of comprehensive classroom and field training, we assist you in gaining the knowledge and experience necessary to get your business up and running.
Your Billboard Connection training package includes:
- Five days of extensive training at our world headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida - Here you will learn everything there is to know about the outdoor advertising industry. Our franchise specialists will instruct you on the elements necessary to operate a successful business such as financial management, marketing, sales and information technology. In addition, you will learn how to find and coordinate the client services including outdoor advertising design, pricing and production. Airfare, lodging, ground transportation and lunches are included while in training.
- In-territory business launch - After training, a Billboard Connection field specialist will come to your market area to assist you with new business development and marketing.
- Detailed operating manual - Every Billboard Connection franchisee receives an operating manual filled with operating procedures necessary for a successful franchise.
- Customized marketing assistance - As a Billboard Connection franchisee, you will receive professionally designed marketing materials created to introduce your business to your market. These materials include stationery, letterhead, mailing lists, business cards, a Yellow Pages ad, direct mail pieces and more.
- Support Services - As a Billboard Connection franchisee you enjoy the support provided by a global company combined with the independence of owning your own business. You gain the full resources of a team committed to helping make your business a success through continued training, consulting, marketing, research and technical support.
- Ongoing strategic advice and education - Market leadership means staying ahead of the latest trends and developments. We help keep you ahead of the curve by providing periodic updates to your operating manual and recurring bulletins and newsletters that share everything from marketing tips to new operating techniques.