Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists franchise business opportunity, Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists franchises or Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Look No Further ...
We Are The Leaders In Precision Mobile On-Site Repair Of Alloy Wheels!
Start Your Own Mobile Business Today!
- High earning potential!
- 92% Gross Profit
- New!!! On-site alloy wheel service for car dealers, body shops
- Limited competition
- Includes territory, equipment, products, training - Starts at only $35,000.00
Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists Franchise Quick Facts
- AWRS is a Fully Mobile Wheel Repair Service operating in 500 cities in the United States and Canada.
- Master Franchises available in Europe and Asia
- AWRS franchisees currently service over 7,500 franchised car dealerships and thousands of independent dealers, body shops and repair centers.
- AWRS repairs over 35,000 wheels per month and are considered one of the worlds largest and fastest growing service companies in the automotive reconditioning industry.
The History of Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists
Mr. Thomas Morris founded the Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists in 1985. The initial business was based on manufacturing and distribution of specialty products consumed by professional detailers. The combination of this specialty product line in conjunction with the pioneering of on-site detailing, provided a unique and successful formula, which ultimately developed into an industry leader.
The company established over 300 licensed operators which service the consumer market through out the U.S., Canada, South Africa, Europe, Australia and Asia.
In 1999, AWRS became aware of a rapidly developing new market for vendors catering to car dealers. Alloy wheels that incurred curb damage were being repaired by companies that required the dealer to dismount the wheel from the car and ship the damaged wheel to their location. The turn around time would sometimes take three to five days at a considerable cost, not to mention the inconvenience and down time. Recognizing a huge opportunity the company developed a system, which gives the operator the ability to repair the wheel at any location and in some cases even without removing the wheel from the car.
On a regular basis we are striving to keep current on new technology as the manufactures change their styles, and surface applications. In the summer of 2000 the our technology evolved to include the straightening of bent wheels, and regularly it is up grading all of its repair techniques to provide the most efficient and quality driven repair systems.
Franchise Services At A Glance
Alloy Wheel Repair Specialists Franchises provide a professional alloy wheel refinishing service right on location. One of the franchise's professionally trained licensees will visit the local dealership or service center and restore customers' wheels like new. In some cases all the work can be done right on the car. The wheels will undergo repairs, re-priming, painting and then be clear coated. The paint & clear coat is color matched for all foreign and domestic cars with only the highest quality paint products as used by the manufacturers.
AWRS's work is 100% guaranteed so each franchisee can provide a truly professional service. Additional services, which franchise owners may provide, include wheel re-chroming and wheel re-manufacturing.