Woodcraft Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Woodcraft franchise business opportunity, Woodcraft franchises or Woodcraft franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Carve a niche for yourself in woodworking with a Woodcraft retail store. It is difficult to overstate the importance of a brand name with a reputation for quality. The Woodcraft name is a tremendous asset. If you are a woodworker, you already know what we mean.
Now, after more than 80 years, the Woodcraft name is even more recognizable than at any other time in our history. Are you seriously looking for a franchise opportunity? Are you passionate about woodworking? Would you like to consider opening a store in your area?
Woodcraft Franchise Opportunity - Why Woodcraft?
- A proven concept
- Operated 28 corporately owned stores prior to entering franchising
- Woodcraft has the largest network of woodworking stores nationwide
- Strength in the brand and name – associated with quality
- Access to existing customer base
- Distribution – Access to over 10,000 products
- Woodcraft store is a "destination" shopping experience. Average travel distance of 20 miles
- Woodcraft provides a complete system to franchisees which cover the following areas:
- Assistance with the site selection and development
- Assistance in securing required equipment, fixtures, supplies and initial inventory
- Detailed information pertaining to the hiring of a quality staff
- A POS system and operations guidebook to cover all day-to-day activity in the store
- Training at the corporate office with additional on site set up and merchandising.
- Access to an extensive list of classes, seminars and demos for store's education program
- Marketing support in multiple areas with special focus on the "core" marketing programs
- Continual flow of new and innovative products selected by our Product Development team.
- Support for local marketing programs and events
- Clear expectations on sales practices, customer service and product knowledge
- Ongoing support through our Regional Field Consultants as well as the entire retail support staff, which combined have years of experience in retail operations, sales and marketing
The Woodworking Market, Solid & Strong
Woodworkers represent a cross-section of the population, and they range from home hobbyists and handymen to professionals in the building trade, cabinet makers, and makers of fine furniture. Most woodworkers have been involved in woodworking for over 15 years. A typical woodworker averages more than six hours per week in the workshop, and spends between $400-500 per year on woodworking products, equipment, and supplies. Typical Woodcraft customers are male, with an average age of 47. Interestingly, the number of people who are of the age 45 and older are expected to be increasing, according to the US Bureau of the Census. While this increase in the number of potential customers does not guarantee the franchisee's growth, it is a statistic worth noting.
"We're building a business that transcends generations. Having a Woodcraft franchise has helped us grow as a family while preparing our next generation for success."
David & Aaron Sapp – Franchise Owners, Nashville TN
"We have to keep reminding ourselves that we are independent business owners. We are responsible for our own outcome, but we are part of an organization and part of a group or a family, so what we do has an influence toward Woodcraft. We have to maintain the Woodcraft image but we have latitudes to act independently. I have talked to several customers who are franchisees in other walks of life and I find that the Woodcraft organization is probably one of the best franchises out there because there is independence but there is also synergy between the two of us."
Ray Deyo – Franchise Owner, Richmond VA
Woodcraft Franchise, LLC ranked #353 in Entrepreneur Magazine's (the nation's leading business monthly) 29th Annual Franchise 500. Woodcraft has also been named the #1 Franchise in the Hobby Store category.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide eBook to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the information below.