Olive Garden Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Olive Garden franchise business opportunity, Olive Garden franchises or Olive Garden franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
Olive Garden was originally developed by General Mills, Inc., but in June 1995, General Mills spun off its restaurant division into Darden Restaurants, Inc. Almost 25 years later, Olive Garden remains committed to its purpose of Hospitaliano! - providing 100% guest delight through the genuine Italian dining experience.
Italy is the inspiration for all that we do at Olive Garden, from our menus to our award-winning wine list to the Tuscan farmhouse design of many of our restaurants. Most of all, we are inspired by the warmth and genuine hospitality of the Italian people, as well as the importance of family in their culture.
Our passion for Italy led us to establish Olive Garden's Culinary Institute of Tuscany in 1999, our own cooking school in Italy. Hundreds of Olive Garden team members have traveled to Tuscany to learn how authentic Italian food is prepared and to experience Italy firsthand.
From these simple words, the Olive Garden Principles were born–the philosophical touchstone for all Olive Garden team members.
1. We are committed to open and honest communication, mutual respect and strong teamwork.
2. We are clear on each individual’s role, accountabilities and key performance measures.
3. We do not compromise standards in selection, training and job performance.
- We will only hire people with the skills and potential to succeed.
- People only advance from training when they have demonstrated the required competencies.
- Peer interviewing helps us select the right people for the team.
4. In the process of making a change, we seek the opinions of those closest to the action, listen and value their ideas.
5. Everyone should expect regular, on-going training opportunities to sharpen and advance their skills.
6. When accountabilities are not being met, we act quickly.
- Assess results with appropriate consequences
7. We will achieve the results and share our successes.
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide eBook to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the information below.