Cornwell Quality Tools
Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Cornwell Quality Tools franchise business opportunity, Cornwell Quality Tools franchises or Cornwell Quality Tools franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
In 1919 Eugene Cornwell set out to produce rugged, longer-lasting tools. From his small blacksmith shop in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, he forged more than metal he founded a company. A company that cares about doing the best it can because its employee owned. A company that is committed to the pride that accompanies the sale of quality tools. A company that recognizes the importance of family because the company itself is family owned. And over the years that hasn't changed.
With a Cornwell Tools franchise you can enjoy:
- No franchise fees beyond your initial inventory purchase
- No royalties
- No advertising fees
- No need for real estate
- Financing to those that qualify
- Free catalogs and monthly flyers
- A well defined geographic territory with a large potential customer base
We are the only major company in the industry today that is only in the same business as our Dealers. That is to say, our independent Dealers are our only customers.
As an authorized Cornwell dealer you lay the ground work in which you can grow a successful business by your own efforts.
With over 90 years of experience Cornwell has the systems in place to help you succeed. It all starts with a week of classroom training. Then your District Manager rides and works with you the first two weeks on the route. During the two weeks the District Manager will work with you to build your sales and collection skill and help you lay the ground work for you to grow a successful business.
Cornwell Tools also offers to its dealers:
- Customer service call center
- 24/7 online order placement
- End user finance program
- Order fill rate second to none
- One of the best profit structures in the industry
- Business management software
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide eBook to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the information below.