Bricks 4 Kidz Franchise Business Opportunity
If you are looking for information on the Bricks 4 Kidz franchise business opportunity, Bricks for Kids franchises or Bricks 4 Kidz franchising, then you have come to the right place.
- Business Franchising Opportunity Information
- Ownership franchises for sale and to buy
- Info on buying and owning master franchise territory opportunities
- Purchase, start and own a multi unit franchise investment
- Starting, purchasing and becoming a small business owner
The BRICKS 4 KIDZ model, was founded by Michelle Cote in St. Augustine, FL. In the Spring of 2008 while filling out forms to become a "School Board Vendor," Michelle noticed a category (on the form) for "Creative Science." Michelle was reminded of how her son loves to play with Lego® bricks, and thought to herself ... "Maybe I could lead a Creative Science Lego® class in addition to teaching a Spanish class."
Michelle was awarded the bid for both the after- school Spanish and the Creative Science Lego® class. That summer Michelle advertised a Spanish Camp and a Lego® Camp. She had 3 children sign up for the Spanish and 35 children sign up for the Lego® camp!
After seeing the excitement over the Lego® bricks, Michelle decided to focus her efforts on the Lego® after-school class in the fall...and it took off! That Fall, Michelle found herself at 3 different elementary schools with an average of 20 students in each class every week. Now, just a year later, Michelle has contracts with 10 schools in the St. Augustine area!
In addition to teaching classes in public schools, Michelle also taught a home school Lego® class during the day while her children were at school.
Bricks 4 Kidz provides project-based programs designed to teach principles and methods of engineering to children, ages 3-12, using LEGO® bricks.
BRICKS 4 KIDZ has a high probability for success in your area because:
It's a proven model - truly a home-based business
- Requires only a modest investment
- Has NO national competition
- Quick ROI on your low-cost franchise
- Can be operated as a part/full time business
- Has high profit margins
- Has low fixed overhead
- It's easy to operate
- It can be easily taught to anyone
- The classes, camps and birthday parties are affordable by nearly any family
- Parents view the classes, camps, and birthday parties as educational and therefore feel that the fees are well spent
- The BRICKS 4 KIDZ Schedule follows the school-year calendar - no corporate hours with this business
- Year-round income with camps during school vacations and birthday parties anytime
- Thrive in any economy by providing affordable classes to parents who put education first on their list of expenditures
Turn Your Dream Into Reality
For many people, the dream of owning their own business is just that - a dream. But it doesn't need to be. With a BRICKS 4 KIDZ franchise you can turn your dream into a reality and be your own boss, create a new career, and begin enjoying the many benefits of business ownership.
Here is a summary of our franchise program:
Start Up Support
- Territory analysis
- Guidance how to obtain contracts with public and private schools
- One week comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training program at our corporate training
- Exclusive use of our proprietary Operations Manual
- Franchise Management Tool - our proprietary software to help you manage your business
Tools For Success
- Use of BRICKS 4 KIDZ name, logos and trademarks.
- Access to proprietary and proven systems and techniques designed to make business ownership simple and efficient
- A well managed website that will promote your BRICKS 4 KIDZ business at an easy to find web address, that will post your address, phone number, and other contact information as well as all you classes and other activities (camps, birthday parties, etc.)
- A Research and Development team working hard to stay ahead of industry trends
- Sales and marketing training, including how to obtain school contracts and utilizing our proven marketing strategies
- 24/7 Telephone consultations with our franchisee support team
- Scheduled visits from Field Support Representatives
- Meetings, teleconferences and workshops designed to keep you informed and ahead of market needs
To obtain FREE information and your Consumer Guide to Buying a Franchise, just take a moment to fill out the Information Request below.